Community Inclusion Coordinator
Job no: 493394
Work type: Part - Time (Auto)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Community Inclusion Coordinator
Division: Community Services
Service: Community Inclusion North
Work Type: Part Time / 25.6 Hours Per Week
About the role
Yooralla’s Community Inclusion Service is seeking a passionate, experienced and dedicated individual to join their friendly and supportive team of Disability Specialists. You will assist the Community Inclusion Manager with program coordination, service delivery, planning and staff rostering, supervision and support. The role will commence at the start of February 2020.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; Certificate IV in Disability/Diploma in Community Services
- Experience in developing and implementing programs for children and adults
- Experience in interpreting and reviewing customer support plans
- Demonstrated experience in working with people with disabilities in all aspects of direct service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex clients and family structures
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously whilst working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining statistical data and customer files
At Yooralla, we believe that exceptional customer service starts with employees who love what they do. Our people are committed to supporting people with disabilities to live the life they choose and obtaining the best possible outcomes for our customers. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for almost 100 years.
Working with Yooralla
We employ individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose. Yooralla has a long history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens.
- The Opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability and their supporters to reach their maximum potential
- Ongoing training, support and development
- A great, supportive team environment
- Salary Packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
For further information please contact Franca Pungitore on 0418 319 608
Please visit our website www.yooralla.com.au to access a copy of the position description and to apply for this vacancy.
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a disability to apply.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Disqualified Carers Check, Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend