Allied Services and Wellbeing Practitioner – Senior Clinician- Physiotherapist Grade 3
Division: Quality Innovations & Safeguards
Location: Across Melbourne
Type: 12 month Fixed term Maternity cover (possibility of extension)
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Physiotherapist to join our dynamic multi-disciplinary team in the Inner South. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional who is passionate about their work.
You will be part of an engaging and supportive team with specialist skill sets within the organization, inclusive of Communication and Assistive Technology, Specialist Children’s Supports and Positive Behaviour Support. The leadership team will provide continuous learning and development opportunities for you to build a long term career with a rapidly growing organisation.
This role ensures customer/family centred practice, providing therapy service to support children and young people with a disability to pursue the lifestyle of their choice, maximise their functional skills and promote physical health and well-being.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Relevant Professional Registration
- Ability to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance prior to your commencement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Australian Driver’s Licence and own vehicle
- Experience working with children and your people with disabilities with complex needs
- Experience working within a trans or multi-disciplinary team
Working with Yooralla
We employ individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose. Yooralla has a long history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens.
- Attractive remuneration depending on experience plus not for profit salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900
- Flexible working arrangements available
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
At Yooralla, we believe that exceptional customer service starts with employees who love what they do. Our people are committed to supporting people with disabilities to live the life they choose and obtaining the best possible outcomes for our customers. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for 100 years.
For further information please contact Debbie Deshayes on Debbie.Deshayes@yooralla.com.au
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a disability to apply.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Disqualified Carers Check, Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. We are committed to child safe standards and Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.