IT Systems Engineer
Job no: 493792
Work type: Full - Time (Auto)
Location: Please Update, Melbourne CBD
Categories: Information Technology
Division: Information and Technology Services
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Fixed term- 12 month Paternity leave cover
At Yooralla, we believe that exceptional customer service starts with employees who love what they do. Our people are committed to supporting people with disabilities to live the life they choose and obtaining the best possible outcomes for our customers. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for 100 years.
About the Role
Working as part of our IT Operations and Support team, the IT Service Desk Engineer is responsible for providing level 2 support services across desktop, network, infrastructure, application, telephony and cloud service portfolios.
Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Manager, this critical role will focus on providing customer centric support services whilst also support technical project initiatives. By maintaining ownership of support requests and serving as the initial technical escalation point, you will ensure support requests have been classified, prioritized and resolved within Yooralla’s IT Service Management Lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5 + years’ experience working as part of a technical support team
- An in depth understanding across a broad range of technical areas including network, application, infrastructure, cloud, server, telephony and system administration disciplines
- Experience in the following technical disciplines would be advantageous:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Citrix, Including Citrix Provisioning Services
- Demonstrated ability participating in technical projects, preparing system documentation including network diagrams, technical documents, training programs and standard operating procedures
Working with Yooralla
We employ individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose. Yooralla has a long history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens.
- An attractive remuneration package with excellent salary packaging tax benefits
- Excellent central CBD location
- Flexible working hours
- A rewarding career in a growing service sector
- Supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
For further information please contact Brenton James on Brenton.James@yooralla.com.au or on 03 9916 5820
Please visit our website www.yooralla.com.au to access a copy of the position description and to apply for this vacancy.
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a disability to apply.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. We are committed to child safe standards and Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer someone you know