Job no: 493795
Work type: Full - Time (Auto), Part - Time (Auto)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Position: Multiple positions
Locations: Broadmeadows, Narre Warren, Sunshine
Type: Permanent Full-time/Part-time available
At Yooralla, we believe that exceptional customer service starts with employees who love what they do. Our people are committed to supporting people with disabilities to live the life they choose and obtaining the best possible outcomes for our customers. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for 100 years.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join our dynamic our multi-disciplinary teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional who is passionate about the right of every person, irrespective of age, gender, financial circumstance or level of disability, to access high-quality services that will support them to achieve their goals.
You will be part of an engaging and supportive team with specialist skill sets within the organization. The leadership team with provide continuous learning and development opportunities for you to build a long term career with a rapidly growing organisation.
This role ensures customer/family centred practice across the lifespan, providing therapy service to support children and adults with a disability to pursue the lifestyle of their choice, maximise their functional skills and promote physical health and well-being.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor of Allied Health (Physiotherapist)
- APHRA Membership
- Clear NDIS Check
- Working with Children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Australian Driver’s Licence and own vehicle
- An experience working with people with disabilities with complex needs
- Experience working in a trans or multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate positive working relationships with customers/participants, their families, all divisions of Yooralla and the broader sector that enhance quality outcomes for people with
- Deliver high standards of performance and customer satisfaction that helps to promote
- Use practice frameworks that ensure the involvement at each decision making point for customers/participants, families and significant others as applicable
Working with Yooralla
We employ individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose. Yooralla has a long history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens.
- An attractive remuneration package with excellent salary packaging tax benefits
- Flexible working hours
- A rewarding career in a growing service sector
- Supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
For further information please contact the HR team on email@example.com
Please visit our website www.yooralla.com.au to access a copy of the position description and to apply for this vacancy.
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a disability to apply.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Reference Checks, Disqualified Carer Check and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. We are committed to child safe standards and Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend