Job no: 493852
Work type: Part - Time (Auto)
Location: Southern Melbourne, Melbourne CBD
Administration Officer, Community Services – Inclusion Support Program
Division: Community Services - Inclusion Support Program
Location: Kew or Cranbourne with travel expected
Type: Part-time, 22.8 Hrs fixed contract for six months
Yooralla has a long and proud history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for almost 100 years.
We employ over 2000 individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose.
About the role
The Administration Officer is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Inclusion Support Program (ISP) Manager, the support team with Specialist Equipment Library, the team of Inclusion Professionals; participate in service management, maintenance, development and promotion.
The Inclusion Support Program supports early childhood educators in Commonwealth funded education and care services to increase their capacity and capability to embed inclusive practices within their service ensuring that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, those from a CALD or Refugee background and those with a disability or medical condition receive optimal care and learning opportunities in these services.
- Sound administration experience
- Sound computer experience in a Windows environment using Microsoft products.
- You will share the vision, purpose and values of the VIAC
Essential to your success will be:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- International Police Check (if required)
- Current driver's licence to drive in Australia and daily access to a vehicle
- A current Victorian Working with Children Check
- Preparedness to undertake a medical assessment to determine fitness to undertake the duties of the position
Please visit our website at www.yooralla.com.au to access the position description and apply for this vacancy.
Applications must respond to the broad requirements of the position and address the selection criteria. This must include:
- A brief cover letter outlining why you are applying for the position
- Resume with recent work experience and any relevant qualifications
- Written response addressing the selection criteria
- Names and contact details for two or more referees
For more information please contact Dawn Meldrum on 9916 5736 or Dawn.Meldrum@yooralla.com.au
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Checks, medical assessment, Working with Children checks, NDIS Screening Check, Reference Checks, Psychometric testing and AHPRA Registration Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend