Additional Kindergarten Assistant
Job no: 493499
Work type: Casual (Non T&A)
Location: Southern Melbourne
Categories: Children's Services Educator
Additional Kindergarten Assistants
Division: Children's Services
Location: Dandenong, Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston, Mornington Peninsula
About the role
If you love working with children and are looking for a job that will offer you flexible working hours, support, great learning and development opportunities and a fun environment to work in, then this is the role for you!
Join Yooralla’s Kindergarten Inclusion Support Service and you will gain valuable experience working alongside educators, families and a range of therapists to support the inclusion of children with disability and/or complex medical needs into their local community kindergarten program.
We have casual positions available in Dandenong, Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston and Mornington Peninsula. Shift times will vary but will occur between the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Essential to your success will be:
- An Employment level Working with Children’s Check
- Experience in kindergarten/ early childhood and/or disability services sector
- Knowledge of and commitment to the principles and practices of Inclusion, Family-centred and Strengths-based approaches
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible and adaptable personality
- Excellent initiative and self-directed work practices
- Competent use of a computer for email and Internet
Yooralla has a long and proud history of working to build a world where people with disability are equal citizens. We have played an active role in improving public awareness and progressing the nature of disability support in Australia for almost 100 years.
We employ over 2000 individuals dedicated to providing quality, sustainable and flexible services, that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose.
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development
- A flexible, family-friendly work environment
For further information please contact Nardine Earl on 5990 9640.
Visit our website at www.yooralla.com.au for a copy of the position description and to apply for this vacancy.
Appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Checks, medical assessment, Working with Children checks, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check, Disqualified Carers Checks, Reference Checks, Psychometric testing and AHPRA Registration Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. We are committed to the Child Safe Standards and Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Yooralla is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend